November 1, 2018, Art Grant Deadlines
And Grant Info Sessions Details!
The East Central Regional Arts Council (ECRAC) wishes to announce to all local artists, organizations providing arts programming, and schools within Region 7E (the Minnesota Counties of Pine, Isanti, Chisago, Kanabec, and Mille Lacs) that there are five November 1 art grant deadlines! There will also be two additional grant deadlines for fiscal year 2019 which are February 1, and April 1.
November 1, 2018, 11:59 p.m., is the East Central Regional Arts Council (ECRAC) grant application deadline for:
• Art in Our Schools Grants: School districts may apply for special arts-related funding up to $3,000.
• Small/Art Project Assistance Grants: Nonprofit organizations, art groups, school districts, and local units of government may apply for arts-related funding ranging from $500-$5,000.
• Arts and Cultural Heritage Grants for Organizations: Nonprofit organizations, art groups, school districts, and local units of government may apply for arts-related funding ranging from $5,000-$15,000.
• Arts and Cultural Heritage Grants for Individuals: Individual artists may apply for arts-related funding up to $2,500. Eligible applicants must be permanent residents of Region 7E and need to have an open to the public event.
• ECRAC Individual Artist Grants: Individual artists may apply for arts project funding up to $1,000. Eligible applicants must be permanent residents of Region 7E.
For the grant application materials, information on past grants, and the link to the online grant application portal go to: www.ecrac.org/grants
The link to all of these online application processes can be found at www.ecrac.org/grants. The online grant application processes for November 1 are open now. For further information, please call 320-396-2337 extension 2 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in applying for a grant you will find it useful to attend one of the upcoming ECRAC Grant Info Sessions on Thursdays, October 25 and November 8 for Organizations, and Thursdays, September 27 and October 11 for artists. These sessions will include basic information about the ECRAC art grant programs, as well as recent changes to the grant application processes. If you have already attended a grant information session in the past, a refresher is always a good idea to keep you up to date with any new grant requirements and recent changes to the applications. These sessions will be held at the East Central Regional Arts Council office located at 112 Main Avenue South in Braham, MN. There is no charge to attend but advance registration is recommended.
To register, please call the East Central Regional Arts Council office at 320-396-2337 extension 1, or email email@example.com
These grant programs are made possible with funds provided by The McKnight Foundation and thanks to Minnesota legislative appropriations from the State General Fund and the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.